With just four ingredients, these Easter Mendiants couldn’t be easier to put together.
Yield: 20 candies • Preparation: 25 minutes • Refrigerate: 30 minutes
Write a review
- 2 (4-ounce) bars white baking chocolate, such as Ghirardelli
- ¼ cup finely chopped roasted, salted pistachios
- ¼ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup finely chopped crystalized ginger
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or waxed paper. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Using a levered 1-teaspoon scoop, drop melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle chocolate evenly with pistachios, apricots, and ginger.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm and easily lifted from pan, approximately 30 minutes.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature.
- • Pistachios in the shell are brighter green and make a prettier presentation than preshelled pistachios.
TeaTime Magazine http://staging.teatimemagazine.com/