Orange, ginger, and cloves permeate black tea to fashion a flavorful holiday tea and a thoughtful gift.
Makes about 1 cup loose-leaf tea for 24 individual servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons dried orange rind
- 1 tablespoon dried ginger
- 24 whole cloves
- 2 to 4 whole star anise pods
- ½ cup loose-leaf black tea*
- In a large bowl, combine the orange rind, ginger, cloves, star anise, and tea leaves; stir well to combine. Place in a decorative bag for gift giving, if desired. If dividing the mixture for several gifts, add a star anise pod to each bag.
- *For testing purposes, our test kitchen used Bigelow English Breakfast tea.
TeaTime Magazine http://staging.teatimemagazine.com/