These Strawberry-Orange Tartlets are packed with the fresh flavors of summer.
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- 15 mini phyllo cups*
- 15 strawberry slices
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and cream, beating at high speed with a mixer until blended. Add orange zest, beating to combine.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag fitted with a large open-star tip (Wilton #1M).
- Spoon approximately ½ teaspoon strawberry preserves into each phyllo cup. Pipe a decorative swirl of cream cheese mixture on top of preserves.
- Garnish each cup with a strawberry slice, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- *We used Athens Mini Fillo Shells.
- Kitchen Tip: So phyllo cups don’t become soggy, fill just before serving.
TeaTime Magazine http://staging.teatimemagazine.com/