Light and refreshing Summertime Peach Iced Tea is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
Summertime Peach Iced Tea
Yield: 8 cups and 36 ice cups • Preparation: 10 minutes • Freeze: overnight • Refrigerate: overnight
Write a review
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 (11.3-ounce) can peach nectar
- 2 quarts cold water
- 8 teaspoons Summertime Earl Grey loose-leaf tea*
- Place 1 mint leaf in each section of 2 (18-well) ice-cube trays. Divide peach nectar among prepared wells of ice-cube trays, and freeze completely.
- Bring cold water to a boil.
- Place tea leaves in a 2-quart or larger teapot or saucepan with lid. Pour boiling water over tea leaves. Steep, covered, for 3 minutes, then strain, and pour into a heatproof container. Refrigerate until cold.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses halfway with peach nectar ice cubes. Pour iced tea over ice cubes to cover.
- *Available from Simpson & Vail (svtea.com).
TeaTime Magazine http://staging.teatimemagazine.com/