This Tarragon-Cantaloupe Soup will have out-of-this-world flavor if you use the freshest, ripest cantaloupe you can find.
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Garnish: crème fraîche, tarragon sprigs
- In the container of a blender, combine cantaloupe, orange juice, lime juice, and chopped tarragon. Process at high speed until very smooth. Transfer soup to a covered container, and refrigerate until cold, approximately 4 hours.
- Just before serving, whisk soup, and divide among individual bowls.
- Garnish each with a dollop of crème fraîche and a sprig of tarragon, if desired.
From TeaTime, July/August 2015
Discover more seasonal recipes, table settings, and teatime inspiration by ordering your TeaTime subscription today!